Baltimore has a lot of businesses and this means that there are a lot of companies that need locations to hold a business luncheon. If you are looking for the perfect location and are concerned about the quality of the food the following list is for you. You will find plenty of locations listed below where you can hold a business lunch. Keep in mind that the prices and hours are subject to change at any time.
1. The first restaurant on the list is Ixia Restaurant located at 518 North Charles Street, Baltimore Maryland 21201. The telephone number is 410-727-1800. The regular hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00pm until 9:30pm, and Friday through Saturday from 5:00pm until 10:30pm. The décor is very nice and the staff is amazing. They will get whatever you could need for your business luncheon. Some of their specialties include fresh fish dishes, and a variety of Asian dishes as well. The price is reasonable for the area. To find out exactly how much your business luncheon will cost you call the number listed above.
2. Windows Restaurant is located at 202 East Pratt Street, Baltimore Maryland. The telephone number is 410-685-8439. The regular hours are Sunday through Thursday from 6:00am until 10:00pm, Friday through Saturday from 6:00am until 11:00pm. This is a very upscale location for a business luncheon, so you can expect to pay top dollar. They are located at the Renaissance Harbor place Hotel and provides for the perfect luncheon environment. They have a delicious menu which includes duck, and fresh fish for those who prefer a little seafood. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. You can expect to pay well above $40 per plate at this location. Keep in mind that prices are subject to change at any time.
3. Kali’s Mezze is located at 1606 Thames Street, Baltimore Maryland. The telephone number is 410-563-7600. The regular hours are Monday through Saturday from 4:00pm until 2:00am and Sunday from 11:00am until 12:00am. They do offer valet parking at this location and the price for food is reasonable. The average price is between $20 and $30 per plate. The décor is elegant and has a very modern feel to it. When it comes to the menu you can expect to find plenty of seafood and vegetarian dishes. For those looking for a healthy menu this is the perfect location. They can accommodate medium size business luncheons at this location.
4. Gertrude’s is located at 10 Art Museum Drive, Baltimore Maryland. The telephone number is 410-889-3399. The regular hours are Tuesday through Friday from 11:30am until 9:00pm, and Saturday from 10:30am until 9:00pm. They are open on Sunday from 10:30am until 8:00pm. The décor of this location is very upscale with a nice warm feeling to it. The menu at this location is absolutely amazing and they serve great fresh crab cakes, and oysters to name just a few. They are located inside the museum and is a nice place for a business lunch. The average price is above $40 per plate, but the prices are subject to change.
5.Helen’s Garden is located at 2908 O’Donnell Street, Baltimore Maryland. The telephone number is 410-276-2233. The regular hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 11:30am until 9:30pm, Friday from 11:30am until 10:00pm, Saturday form 11:30am until 10:00pm, and Sunday from 10:00am until 9:00pm. The décor is comfortable and the menu is affordable. They serve fresh seafood dished and even have some fancy sandwiches to choose from. To find out the exact pricing for a business luncheon you will have to call the number above.
6. Sabatino’s Italian Restaurant is located at 901 Fawn Street, Baltimore Maryland. The telephone number is 410-727-9414. They are open daily from 11:30am until 3:00am. They are very accommodating when it comes to business luncheons. They have plenty of space and have small rooms to accommodate a small business luncheon. They serve great tasting pasta with the freshest herbs. The prices are reasonable and affordable and defiantly great for a small business luncheon. To find out exact pricing information you can call the telephone number above.