Here are some easy to make appetizers that will only take you 10 minutes to make. Use them for your next party.
Layered Mexican Dip
1 can refried beans
2 tablespoons salsa or chili sauce
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 cup prepared guacamole
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 medium green onions, chopped
1. Mix the refried beans with the salsa or chili sauce. Spread a thin layer on a 12 inch serving plate or use a casserole dish.
2. Spread the sour cream over the beans, leaving a 1 inch border of beans around the edge. Then, spread the guacamole over the sour cream, leaving a border of the sour cream showing.
3. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Sprinkle the green onion over the cheese. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
BLT Turkey Lettuce Wraps
2 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
head of iceberg lettuce
10 slices turkey breast lunch meat
5 slices of American Cheese
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons bacon bits or already cooked bacon pieces
1. Wash the lettuce and take the leaves off carefully.
2. Spread the mayonnaise over the lettuce leaves and then top with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Fold the sides up on the lettuce leaves and you can secure with toothpicks if desired.
*Make sure you do not make the wraps too large, but that they are bite size.
4 large flour tortillas
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
12 slices of any lunch meat of your choice
8 slices of American cheese (or whatever you prefer)
4 large lettuce leaves
1. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and mustard on each tortilla.
2. Top the tortilla with cheese and lunch meat. Cover the meat with the lettuce leaves.
3. Roll the tortillas up tightly. Place seam side down on a cutting board and cut each roll into 8 slices. Stick a toothpick in the slices to keep them connected.
**This recipe can be adjusted anyway you want for your taste. You can even make an Italian sub version using some Italian seasoning in the mayonnaise and use provolone and salami.
Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites
3 medium cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
1 cup chive and onion cream cheese
1. Spoon the cream cheese into the hollowed out cucumbers and cut