Denver happens to be the capital of one of the most popular city’s of Colorado. Many love Denver because it is so close to the Rocky Mountains. There is plenty to do in Denver year round. What about those who live in Denver or who visit there or vacation and like to bring along their dogs? There are many who look for not only dog friendly hotels but also dog friendly restaurants in the area as well. Following is a list of restaurants that not only allow you to eat with your dog but also have great food.
1. Armida’s restaurant is located at 840 Lincoln Avenue, Denver Colorado. The telephone number is 1-303-837-8921. This dog friendly restaurant is a Mexican Restaurant which has a huge variety of good food. Some of their specialties include burritos, and fajitas. They will allow you to eat with your dog at their outdoor tables during the spring and summer months. They are open Monday through Thursday from 11:00am until 10:00pm, Friday from 11:00am until 12:00am and on Saturday from 5:00pm until 12:00am. They also have Karaoke night which is a great plus. The average entrée price is about $15.
2. Del Mar Crab House is located at 1453 Larimer Square Denver Colorado. The telephone number is 303-825-4747. This dog friendly restaurant allows you to bring your dog but they have to stay tied to the fence which is located right next to the outdoor tables. They have some amazing seafood such as crab which is one of their specialties. They are open seven days a week from 11:30am until 10:00pm. Take out is also available at this restaurant.
3. Dixons Downtown Grill is located at 1610 16th Street Denver, Colorado 80202. The telephone number is 303-573-6100. This dog friendly restaurant serves Southwest American food. You can sit with your dog at their outdoor tables and they will even provide a bowl of water and a dog biscuit for your dog. They are open Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 8:00pm and Saturday and Sunday form 8:00am until 8:pm. They serve breakfast, lunch, brunch and Dinner. The average entrée price is about $10. One of their specialties for lunch and dinner is their marinated steaks.
4. The Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery is located at 1001 16th St. Denver Colorado 80265. The telephone number is 303-534-7616. This dog friendly restaurant serves American and Asian food and they allow you to eat with your dog at their outdoor tables. They will also provide a bowl of water for your dog when requested. They are open daily from 11:00am until 2:00am. There steaks and ribs and definitely must haves at this location. They are best known however for their great beers which will only coast your about $4-$5 on average. There food will cost you an average of $9 for the entrée’s. The best part is that while you are eating on the outdoor patio with your dog you can enjoy live music during the summer months.
5. Corner Bakery Café is located t 500 16th Street Denver Colorado. The telephone number is 303-572-0170. This dog friendly restaurant allows dogs to sit and eat at their outdoor tables. They are open Monday through Thursday from 7:00am until 8:00pm, Friday from 7:00am until 9:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am until 9:00pm and Sunday from 8:00am until 6:00pm. There are best known for their sandwiches and their Panini’s. The average e cost is around $6 which is a great deal for these sandwiches.
So there you have the best places to stop and eat with your dog during the spring and summer months. Keep in mind that these policies of allow you to eat with your dog can change at any time so make sure you ask first before just sitting down to eat with your dog.