When it comes to car insurance companies there really are a lot to choose from. When choosing an insurance company there are several things that you should try to keep in mind. First make sure that you take the time to read through any policy before you accept it and sign it. In some cases it may lower the amount you have to pay if you change which car you use as your primary vehicle. Don’t be afraid to ask plenty of questions before you decide on a policy.
1. The first insurance company is probably one that you have heard before and that is GEICO. When it comes to car insurance policies Geico does have great service. You can easily get an online quote for free just by visiting their website at www.geico.com. They also offer special discounts and programs that may help you to save even more money off of your car insurance. For example you can qualify for a 25 percent discount if you have full front seat air bags, or a 5 percent discount for factory installed anti lock braking systems. Their corporate offices are located at One GEICO Plaza Washington, DC 20076. To find offices closer to where you live or if to see if they offer insurance coverage where you live you can visit www.geico.com.
2. Next on the list is Esure.com, which offers a nice variety of benefits. Some of the benefits with your policy include a free car if your car is repaired by one of their selected locations. They also provide legal protections, and you can get discounts up to 75%. They allow flexibility to increase cover limits, a five year guarantee on repairs and parts if you use their pre-selected locations. You can sign up online at www.esure.com. After you sign up you will be able to view your certificate of insurance online and a copy will be mailed to your address. You can also pay your policy and renew online as well. For more information or to get a quote you can visit www.esure.com. Your policy can have as much or as little as you prefer. The best way to find out how much you will be spending on a monthly basis it to apply online at get a quote.
3. Next on the list is ALLSTATE.com, which offers a great insurance coverage package. You can get an insurance estimate online at www.allstate.com or you can call 1-866-624-6900. One of their best features is the safe driving bonus check. If you are able to drive for six month accident free you can earn a bonus check up to 5 percent of your current monthly premium. There are also additional products that you can sign up for such as accident forgiveness, deductible rewards, and new car replacement, which is all par to the platinum package. Keep in mind that a standard policy does not have all of these additional features and will be a lot cheaper than a platinum package. To take a look at all of the packages they offer you can visit their website at http://www.allstate.com.
4. Progressive auto insurance is very well known by many, but you may not have realized how affordable a policy with them can be. The first thing that you will need to dot is visit their website at www.progressive.com for a free quote. Some of the features of the auto insurance plans are, total loss replacement, accident forgiveness, online phone and mobile support, and even pet injury coverage. When it comes to customer service progressive definitely takes the award. So if you are looking for affordable insurance coverage, and friendly customer service, progressive is really going to be your best option. You can also visit the website to find the locations closest to you.
5. Liberty Mutual is another company that offers great auto insurance policies. You have the option of filing a claim online twenty four hours a day or via telephone and get an immediate response. Some of the benefits of having an auto policy with Liberty Mutual is the after hours policy services where you can call their customer service response center for help. They also offer emergency road side assistance twenty four hours a day seven days a week no matter where you break down at. Additional services are the car rental service, car windshield repair service, and the new car replacement program. To read all about their policies and find out how much a policy would cost you visit their website at http://www.libertymutual.com
6. Safeco Insurance is yet another insurance company that caters to the family and your budget at the same time. You can visit them at www.safeco.com, to get a free no commitment insurance quote or you can work with an independent Safeco agent. They offer online account services so than you can change your policy when you want online right from the comfort of your own home. Remember that pricing does vary depending on the size and make of your car. One of their biggest features is Teensurance which is offer just for teen drivers. This special resource helps to give parents piece of mind that their children are in good hands when they are away from home. The teensurance policy even offers twenty four hour road side assistance, which includes up to 3 gallons of gas or changing a flat tire.
7. Nationwide auto insurance is last but certainly not least on the list of affordable insurance companies. You can visit their website at www.nationwide.com and get a free quote to see exactly how much money you will be saving with one of their policies. Your coverage would include 100 percent repair guarantee as long as you keep the car, and blue ribbon claim service. They also offer many discounts such as multi car insurance discount, accident free car discount, good student discount and the long term policy hold insurance discount to name just a few. To see of the options that they provide you can visit www.nationwide.com.