Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and you’ll want to know the best thing to get. And like every other time you shop, you have a budget. Here is a list of the 10 best Mother’s Day gifts, for Mother’s Day for $30 or less.
1. Feng Shui Kit- This Feng Shui Kit can be found at Wal Mart and Walmart.com. It is $28.87, with tax. This is a great gift for any mother who is looking into the world of Feng Shui, or is into the Asian feel. The kit includes three 12-inch bamboo stems, votive candle, Feng Shui book that includes tips on improving your life, and many other neat things.
2. Cubic Zirconia Blue Drop Leverback Earrings. 18K Yellow Gold/Sterling Silver- These gorgeous earrings only cost $29.99 but look like they should cost $299.99. They can be found ready to ship on Sears.com. These are faceted blue cubic zirconia at 7x5mm and are 18kt yellow gold plated over sterling silver. This could be given to any mother who loves to dress up, or loves jewelry.
3. Snoogle Mini- This is a GREAT gift for those who are expecting. Even first time mothers-to-be need to be celebrated. This Snoogle Mini is a comfortable body pillow that will help support their backs, legs, and tummies. It can also be easily converted into a nursing pillow once the baby is born. It can be found on babystore.com for $28.76
4. Loeffler Randall for Target® Large Tote- This tote is made just for Target, and wonderful for mothers who carry a purse, but need a little bit more fashionable of one. This tote is $27.99 Its 14 inches in length, 12 inches in width and 7 inches in height, unopened. It is only about 2 pounds so it will not add too much extra weight to what they already carry.
5. Gift Cards- This is almost common sense. Buy them a $30 gift card to their favorite store. Maybe its Wal Mart, or JC Penny, or maybe even Spencer’s Gifts! Let them get what they would get themselves with a gift card. It’s not as personal, but it is the alternative that many people are taking with gift giving nowadays.
6. Netflix- Sign them up for the movie rental site. Pay for the first few months, and if they love it they can continue the subscription. This is good for any mother who loves movies, or those who cannot regularly leave the house to rent them.
7. Mini Bean Machine- This little jelly bean machine from Jelly Belly is awesome for any mom with a sweet tooth and a love for the original Jelly Bellies! At only $19.95, its an affordable gift that will make any mother smile. It can be set to use with or without coin operation. It stands 9 inches tall and can hold about a pound and a half of beans.
8. Chocolate Covered Strawberries- A set of 9 Chocolate Covered Strawberries from incredible-edibles-llc.com only costs $30. They use high quality chocolate and fresh strawberries. They’re most famous for their edible bouquets, but all their food is just as gorgeous and almost too pretty to eat.
9. Name a Star- Going on Starnamer.org, you can name a start for only $19.95. Once you name a star, or have the intended mother name a star, you can open up the certificate in Adobe and print it out at your own convenience. This is a great gift for any mom who has a love for space.
10. “Porn For New Moms” or “Porn For Women”- These books, both at $12 each contain no nudity. These books are great for any hard working mother. In the books are pictures of good looking men doing house work, baby chores, and other things the woman is usually stuck doing. With the pictures comes sexy statements about how he’s cleaning; and no one asked! These can be found on uncommongoods.com.
Mother’s Day gifts should reflect the mother you’re giving it to. Sometimes it can be hard to find a good Mother’s Day gift, but hopefully this little list has helped you get some average as well as unique ideas, without breaking the bank.