For all you people who don’t know who Amy Brantley is, She is an amazing writing for A.C. Content. I have interviewed her for all of you who want to know who she is, and what she writes about. I did this because I found her interesting in the way she chooses to write about food as one of her topics. She seems to have a way with words for the food we eat and enjoy. Now, Since I enjoy food and cooking,I found her articles full of information that helped me out, and thought that everyone should read her articles on food as well, and maybe it will help some of you out.I figured the only way to share what I have learned from Amy Brantley’s articles was to interview her, so you guys can get to know her, and then you’ll go and check out her articles.
So here it goes:
So I ask Amy if I could Interview her and she said this: No problem :) Thanks so much for asking :) And than the questions began!
1. What do you enjoy doing for hobbies when your not writing for A.C Content? I love to cook and bake. In fact, there are times that I take a break from a day of writing to whip up some banana bread or fudge. It’s wonderful therapy. I also love to read and watch movies.
2. Is A.C Content a full-time job, part-time job, or extra cash flow? AC is a part-time job most of the year. I do increase my hours during the summer when I have a break from college.
3. Do you think A.C Content can support a living? Definitely. I even wrote an article about it. It’s supported my way of living for a year and a half. Even working part-time I’ve been able to pay all my bills and no, I don’t live in a dorm LOL!
4. How long have you been with A.C. Content, and Why? I will have been with AC two years this June. I love AC. AC has helped me grow as a writer, it offers writing assignments that I wouldn’t find elsewhere, and their support team takes time to help you in any way that they can.
5. What are some of your best articles you have written? That’s always a hard question for me. It’s hard to remember many of the 1500 articles that I’ve written. But, The Biggest Harry Potter Spoilers of All Time earned 60,000 views in one month. This is because I took the time to insert the proper amount of keywords. The article made the first page of Google and was a huge hit right before the last HP book was released.
6. What kind of topics do you like writing about? My favorite categories are Food & Wine, Holidays, and Shopping.
7. Who is one of your absolute favorite content producers on A.C. Content, and Why? I have several favorites, each that I like for different reasons. But, there isn’t one that I could pick out and say that they were my absolute favorite.
8. Do you write for fun, or for an extra income? Both. I’m lucky enough to be able to make a living doing something I love.
9. How long do you plan on staying with A.C Content, and Why? I plan on staying with AC as long as they’ll accept my articles. AC has been really good to me. I’ve put a lot of hard work into this site and AC always rewards hard work.
10. What is your least favorite topic you’ve have to write about? That’s why I love AC, I don’t have to write topics that I don’t enjoy. I get to choose what I want to write about.
11. If there was one thing you would want to change about A.C Content what would it be, and Why? I can’t think of anything that I would change about AC.
12. What is your favorite thing about A.C Content, And Why? I love the fact that I can write about any topic that I want. This allows for creativity and makes the writing experience more enjoyable.
13. What is your least favorite thing about A.C Content, And Why? I don’t like the fact that AC often has a glitch and I don’t receive notifications. I have so many favorites, it’s hard to go look up each one to see what they’ve written.
14. What do you plan on writing about next? I’m not sure, but it will more than likely be food-related.
15. Last question! How do you pick your topics? I pick my topics based on what I’d like to write about. Many writers have a formula based on which keywords are most popular at the moment. That doesn’t work for me. It makes me feel restricted to writing about topics I don’t enjoy.
So, There is Amy Brantley’s interview! I hope you guys had fun getting to know this fantastic soul. Please check out some of her articles if you love food! They rock!
Thank You Amy!